Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm sorry Blogger

It seems that I must apologize. I never knew life would get this busy, especially here in the good ol' state of Nebraska, "Home of the good life." Well, it all has been good. It's just gone a hundred miles an hour since I got here.

Most recently I've been traveling up to Omaha 4 times a week to assistant direct a teen theatre group called--YOUNG GIFTED AND BLACK. And it has been a treat. We've gone to church, singing "Amen," and we end each show with a little Soul Train, and "Oh Happy Day."

My life has changed drastically since I've moved away from the computer. I've become young gifted and black at heart. It's been theraputic. Really! And I've found a few other things to appreciate. I am sorry, really I am Blogger and Internet connections all together, but that's just the way it is. I am as busy as a bumble bee. I guess that's why the greek translation of my name is just that: Bee.

No comments: