Tuesday, March 25, 2008

An Update on my Dessert Fast

After one week I decided that a Fast from desserts was a little extreme so I switched it to a "Dessert only once a week--Fast" It lasted until last week when my mom came to visit (we had a couple extra desserts left over from our Sunday Dessert day. But I am proud to say that I didn't have chocolate not once until TJ bought two boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. I had one one day, then another the next day, and I haven't had one since (that was a week and a half ago). I feel very strong. And, sugar free! Or should I say "Sugar Lite"?

2 comments:

Jami said...

Deb, I'm so proud of you! I have seriously fallen off the wagon, and I can't seem to go a day without something chocolate. (Although, I don't know that I was actually ever on the wagon . . . )

I can't wait to see you and Sophie when you come out to stay with the Payne kids!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Debra,I am doing the same thing, and I have replaced all my sweets with water, Fruits and veggies. It's been great. I have a lot more engergy