Friday, May 02, 2008

Sitting in the Grass

I thought that since it is just one month before we are at Papa Bear's house (and there with his lush lawn) it is time for Sophie to get used to the lawn so she can enjoy it at Nana and Papa's. So I took her out tonight and set her down on the lawn. She took it well. She thought it out and although she didn't so much care how it felt on her right leg, she didn't cry. She just kept on lifting up that right leg and slowly setting it down again to only lift it yet again. You can see in this picture how she's holding up her leg a little. Cute huh?

3 comments:

Shine said...

Very, very cute! I love her plump, rosy cheeks too! She is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb - I LOVE reading your blog......and especially seeing pictures of your sweet baby! omgosh - I could eat her up! I just wanted to let you know that I had to take my blog private, but I would love for you to have access. I sent you an invite at the last gmail addy I had for you, but just in case you didn't get it, email me at katybabydesign@gmail.com

Take care! Love you!

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

Addy wouldn't let us put her down. Anytime her feet would aproximate the grass, she would tuck them up to her chin. Be careful when you let her play on Papabears lawn, we lost several of our first patch of kids in that lawn.