Saturday, October 11, 2008

Announcing: Our new Arrival!!

You may not have even heard the news, but we've been expecting another addition to our family for some time now. And after much duration and patiently waiting our newest little one is finally here! We've named her Chloe Jane Bliss and she has a LOT of dark hair. She came in at a whopping 10 lbs and is 21 inches long. Deb is pretty tired, but she is nonetheless excited about our bundle of joy. And we can tell that Chloe is very happy to be the newest addition to our growing family.

We've posted some pictures for your enjoyment.

Isn't she cute?

Who does she look most like? Me (TJ) or Deb?




5 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations! Wow, you guys are certainly brave. What brought on this decision?

Kimmay said...

The eyes and contagious smile I give to Debra, but the hairy-ness I'll have to attribute to TJ.

nicwoo said...

Whew! I thought for a split second reading your deceiving title you were having another! Don't tell our Allie, she will be soooo jealous! She wants a puppy bAd. But to help Jake out, I offered when she can ask Santa, in cursive for a puppy, then she can have one! ;)
Your lil' C.J. is a cutie! :)

Tenise said...

hahaha!!! lol. You got me! I thought you were for real!! I was thinking, WOW! That's bigger than my little chubba, and poor Debra is so tiny! Then I was wanting to see if their birthdays were close! lol.

Congratulations on the new addition!

Ridge the awesome one said...

That is an awesome dog you have i wish i had one if my mom would let me! cool dog.