Sunday, November 02, 2008

B.L.T.


This year for Halloween TJ, Sophie and I went as Bacon Lettuce and Tomato. It was a lot of fun. Sophie was so cute and LOVED all the attention. We had a costume parade at the church and she smiled SO BIG as everyone gawked at her. That's what we get for having a cute baby (or should I say toddler?) then, right? TJ's choir robes threw us off a bit, everyone guessed "Adam and Eve." I think the lettuce leaf in my hair threw them off a bit too. But, the fact of the matter is that we had an absolute BLAST.

4 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

That is hilarious! Everyone seems to be doing cute things this year. My brother is doing his medical residency and has five kids so their family was the five monkeys, the mama monkey and the doctor monkey. I love your BLT.

Kimmay said...

I love the fact that you put an actual piece of lettuce in your hair. Very creative idea. BLT's are so tasty too. I LOVE the little strips of fat hanging on TJ. Sophie is a very sweet tomato. .

Katie said...

I love your costumes! That is pretty creative. Heading this way anytime soon? Let me know. XOXO

The Fifes said...

you look adorable. Way to go!