Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One thing I'll really miss...


Ahhh Young Company Shakespeare. Some of my greatest friendships were formed in these casts. Oh how I will long for the van rides, the awkward conversations, and the silly things we would do.

Fallon: Um can you tell me how to get to Cafe Rio?
(Mrs. Miller playing loudly in the van "Strangerrrr's in the NIIIIGHT exchanging glances Waalking in the NIIIGHT what are the chances? DO BE DO BE DOOO BE DO BE DO BE"
And how can I forget the trick we played on Celeste or the fact that Lehi Utah is the Devil's Snare and we could never pass it without talking about something Taboo. I'll miss giggling through the prayers, Chris when he talked like a girl, all of the stories, and most of all everyone I grew so attached to acting with.

No comments: