Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A trip to the Garden Island KAUAI

Well now I can say that I've been to Hawai'i. I loved it and I didn't want to leave. Here are some pics to show you the beauty of it all...Snorkeling, Surfers, Statues, and other Stuff.


This was the view from our hotel restaurant. PARADISE!!!


Wailua Falls. BEAUTIFUL


Birds of Paradise. I was in paradise.

Kalalau Lookout.

TJ at Queen's Bath and his Superman Towel. He is so cute!

This was a crazy cool statue on our way to Queen's Bath. So Queen's Bath is this place you have to hike down a slippery red dirt trail to get to. But once you are there you are glad you took the trek. Basically the real thing looks like a big bathtub made out of lava rock. Sometimes the waves crash over the bath tub wall bringing in new varieties of fish to snorkel with. I stood on a rock for five minutes while hundreds of fish swarmed around me and between my legs. We found limpids and sea urchins that we forced off of their rocks to look at them. The sea urchins were beautiful and I almost began singing "Part of Your World" because my emotions were high.

No comments: