Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My heart goes out to you...



Today I rode the bus to work and in the front seat was a girl who was cute and funny and special. Watching her made my morning brighter. She was so excited to share her bright personality with EVERYONE. I thought, if only we had more people like this girl in the world, less-fearless, more friendly. We would all have more things to look forward to and maybe we'd hang up the cellphone once in a while to look around at the beautiful world full of beautiful people.

In regard to UNL Football she said, "The Huskers are" slowly she placed her index finger on her tongue and then lowered it to her gluteus maximus "Ssssss Hot!" And as we neared her stop she snapped a "z" over and over again for all to see.

My day is brighter because of her. I don't know who she is, but she certainly has made an impact on my life.

No comments: