Friday, February 29, 2008

Sophie Loves The Beatles!!!

This morning as I have been checking my email, I turned on some Beatles classics, Yesterday, Blackbird. Sophie, leaned as far forward in her exer-saucer as she possibly could, smiling, listening intently, and tilting her head back at times as though she were swooning.

I think she's too young to swoon, but she was definitely swooning.

Last night TJ and I (mostly TJ, I went to bed at Midnight) finally finished our Saturday afternoon project of tearing down our old shower surround walls, and putting up some new ones, (which we found for only 28 dollars!!!). What was supposed to be an easy, afternoon project, turned into fixing plumbing, tearing out our old walls completely, drywalling, mudding, painting, oh, and putting in some new studs.

We also started watching Planet Earth last night. If you haven't seen it or haven't heard of it, go find it and watch, the footage is incredible!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Debra Darling, you have one smart girl! The Beatles are some of the best. She is so dang cute and she's grown so much since I saw her just a few months ago. Speaking of which, if you come this way, let me know so we can get together and catch up, compare mommy notes, etc.

Jami said...

I always knew Sophie had good taste! I'm working on learning some Beatles songs on the guitar (so then I'll really be the favorite aunt).

Post some pictures of your lastest home improvement projects! I'm so impressed with all the stuff you guys are doing.