Friday, February 06, 2009

The Many Hats of Sophie E. Bliss

Our eldest child has a secret. In fact, she has a secret obsession. She likes to wear things--lots of not-so-obvious things--on her head. One of her first 50 words is, appropriately, "hat." So I now present, without (much) further ado or voluminous fanfare, the many hats of Sophie E. Bliss:









"Strike!"



"I think?"



She must keep telling herself: "This is not a diaper on my head. This is not a diaper on my head."


It is.



Don't tell anyone that there's sour cream at the bottom of this bowl.



We swear--on our honor--Sophie did this to herself.


The cleanliness of these bloomers is still debated.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sophie is growing up so fast! She is a funny girl. And I'm sorry to hear that you are on bedrest. That stinks! Ever heard of Sudoku? It helps me to kill the time, like on long drives. Anyway, I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy and I am anxiously awaiting pics of the new addition.

nicwoo said...

What a doll! I like the "what?" face in the diaper pic :) too cute. Mine is phasing the same way right now! And in case you've forgotten, read my comment on your last post- I'm stickin' to it! Take Good Care, you and your little prince :) !!

Unknown said...

Debra! Hello I hope that you don't mind if I take a peek at your blog every now and again- your family is so cute! I am glad to see that life seems to be treating you so well!