Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adieu



First a little story.

We were reading family scriptures the other night and came upon a line about the destruction of the Jews. Sophie, hearing this, ran into the kitchen excitedly, exclaiming "Juice? Yeah? Ophie a juice?"

Now, the farewell address. Farewell dear blog. Farewell dear readers (if any). We've had a great 3 years haven't we? However, I have a growing family and as cute as they are and as much as I LOVE to tell their little stories I realize that blogging just isn't for me anymore. I'd much rather spend my blogging time experiencing more and more of these moments in life. It goes by too fast. Waaaay too fast, and I am going to enjoy it before it slips away.

I bid thee adieu.

XOXOXOX
Henry 4 months old

Sophie 21 months old

8 comments:

Katie said...

=( I will miss you on blog and seeing your adorable kids. Keep in touch and let me know if you come to B-town. My e-mail is kadydid_kms@msn.com. Farewell!

katie said...

And I just started reading your blog! Sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. This time with the children is so precious. Miss you Debra-Baby! You will always be my girlfriend!

The Fifes said...

please keep in touch!! foreverfife {at} gmail {dot} com

love you!

Debra Darling said...

Really though, i am still on facebook (for keeping in touch purposes) so don't fret

Michelle said...

I'll miss the pic updates Deb, but I totally understand and know how it goes. Hope all is well, and please call next time you're in town, really in town:o) We'll have a girly get together.

Sara Lyn said...

I'll miss the blog, but like everybody else, I totally understand. Your children are darling.

Jessica R. said...

NOOOO!!!! (But I understand.) Know that I read every time you posted and loved hearing about your growing family. I miss you all.

nicwoo said...

SAD. Deb. serious.
k. good thing I have facebook so we're never really apart.
I Only blog because i count it as journaling. it also helps me be organized with my photos. I guess it's my crutch!! Now go outside an play away!!