Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who needs new batteries when you can win...

...A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!

And by "win" I mean win because you won over your husband with LOVE and Kisses and he will win you over with a new camera. Well, he technically already won me over and I am a winner because I have him.

So, here are the first pictures from Fred, our latest (electronic) addition to our family.
I didn't realize that I was shooting in ISO mode (frankly, I don't even know what ISO is...I have some learning to do) so please bear with me and forgive the amateur first photos from our new and highly technologized and wonderful camera.

4 comments:

Jessica R. said...

Deb - Sophie looks JUST like you! So adorable. :)

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

I love the first picture!

nicwoo said...

FUN new anything, and I'm glad you NAMED it- i mean him?- that is a good idea! And also, I would expect nothing less from you, Deb. You do cute things like that and apparently always will :)

Tenise said...

In that first picture, I thought I was looking at a younger picture of you! She looks so much like you!