Thursday, February 23, 2012

Celebrating Something!!!

So. Little Henners had his 3rd birthday and it was a HUGE success. I finished the quilt and I was so happy to watch my sweet and sensitive little boy open this present. He was so excited he exclaimed, "A BLANKET! I WANT TO SNUGGLE IN IT!" It was the perfect reaction to all TJ's and my hard work. (TJ helped me in snipping all the edges. Thanks babe!)

Then Henry got spoiled rotten with all his other gifts. So spoiled, in fact, that after the day was over and he was peacefully dreaming of train tracks, lawn mowers, cars, and blankets, Sophie looked at me and said, "I'm so glad Henry had such a great birthday and he got all these great presents that I get to play with when he's in bed."

Way to go my little three year old boy. You make my blood boil (sometimes), you melt my heart, you make me swoon and sometimes I just want to hold and squeeze you because I just can't stand how incredibly cute you are. I'm so in love with you my little buddy-boy. Now, go on and get yourself potty trained! I know you can do it!

So, in other news........

TJ is going to London in April and he's "forcing" me to go with him. What's a girl to do with herself???

And in other, other news

Hallie Growls!

2 comments:

Malory Jensen said...

I am so impressed with your blanket making skills!! Happy birthday to Henry!

josie said...

Great job on the quilt Deb! And good job growling Hallie. Jack will be very smitten when I show him tomorrow.