Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I've always considered myself as the type of person who has a lot of interesting experiences, views, thoughts (call them what you will) but, recently i noticed that most of them stay inside. I like to think that I can write an amusing tone that other's will enjoy, but I've only done it in my journal before. So here goes!

I am right now asking myself why I have chosen to have a blog? I was influenced mostly by people: the Young Co. director Chris Clark, my fiance's roommate, two men who walked by me conversing about the newest fad of "blogging"(it was a great conversation to eavesdrop into). Other influences crept into my being as I fancied the quest "to blog or not to blog?" I am ashamed to admit it but two characteristics I try to surpress were on the top of my "blogging influence" list as well: boredom, and peer pressure. Though I wasn't forced into blogging, I did have a craving just to see what it was all about--

And this is what I find

I feel a need to write my craziest thoughts, fears, actions...or my intellectual insights. It is exciting, I feel a rush...and I can't wait to write all about it.

No comments: