Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hide and Go Seek

Sophie and I were playing with a teddy bear the other day when Sophie sat right up and asked to play a game of Hide and Go Seek. Thinking that this was way beyond her capacity at this age I was pretty reluctant, but I am always up for a good game so I agreed. Then she asked me to count to 100 and I knew something was brewin'. But still, I counted to 100 (I am very obedient) and when I went back to the room I couldn't find Sophie. Only a couple of bears. Can you help me find my Sophie?



6 comments:

Katie said...

That is sooo funny and sooo cute. She is such an adorable little girl and obiviously a smart and funny one. Bet she keeps you on your toes, eh?

Anonymous said...

Debbi-O-Babi, Sophie is soo cute!

Line said...

Hahaha... Love it! :)

hairprincess said...

Hey TJ! What a cute baby girl! I am glad I found your blog it is way cute! Hope things are going well for ya, this is Jessica(Hale) in case you couldnt tell, our blog is joejessandmeg.blogspot.com!

Darci Kae said...

what a cutie!!!! sophie is so cutie i have heard how cutie. she really is!!

Darci Kae said...

what a cutie!!!! sophie is so cutie i have heard how cutie. she really is!!